Hello there! This is Samuel and Roseann – a twenty-something couple who have been travelling together for the past five years.
This journey began when back in 2013 we went to visit our friends in the small village of Oswaldtwistle, England. Travelling has been on our agenda ever since; be it for studying, for work purposes, or for a well-deserved break.
It was one fine evening, when Rose wrote a simple word-press blog about travelling. She kept at it, slowly adding content. After a couple of trips, and a number of blog posts, we shifted to this domain, and decided to put this space up. It is a platform where we can share our experiences and talk about wild adventures. After all, the best part about travelling is reminiscing!
We take all photos you see on this website. I, Rose, am the content writer over here, while Sam contributes with photo and video editing, and the upkeeping of the website. Oh! We both are from sunny Malta – a tiny island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea.
We have always managed to fit a slot for our travels, somewhere in between busy University schedules. When we got full time jobs, we had the luxury to plan better, and save up for our upcoming adventures! Our purpose is to learn different cultures by experiencing them first hand. We plan to do this whilst going round the world to see the 7 wonders!
We wish to show you how easy yet gratifying travelling is, even when travelling on a tight budget. Our aim is to help you plan your travels through our extensive itineraries, and guided travel plans.
Some of the cool things we did during our travels are:
- Spending New Years eve in Paris
- Studying in Italy
- Listening to a Mozart concert at the Vienna Opera House
- Cycling Triglav National Park
- Hiking Kasprowy Wierch, in the Tatra mountain range
- Cheering to Valentino Rossi in Misano
- Learning to dance salsa in Cuba
- Cliff diving in most rocky beaches in Malta
- Riding a Vespa in Italy
- Had the pleasure of meeting a person who lived through both Batista and Fidel’s reigns and witnessed the Cuban revolution
- Living with an Indian family in India
- Attending an Indian wedding in traditional Indian wear
- Lending a helping hand at a number of Indian schools
- Snorkeling amongst coral reefs in the Maldives
- Watching wild elephants in India and Sri Lanka
- Swimming with wild turtles and reef sharks in the Maldives
- Surfing in Sri Lanka
- Riding Vietnam’s Hai Van Pass
To more travels!
The Travel 2
– Rose & Sam